Words

How many times have someone's words gotten you down, just really hurt you? It hurts even worse when those words are spoken by your loved ones.

Although it is important to be honest and direct it is also important to realize that we should not pay attention to every word people say to us.
(Surely there is not a righteous man on earth who does good and never sins.Do not take to heart all the things that people say, lest you hear your servant cursing you. Your heart knows that many times you yourself have cursed others. Ecclesiastes 7: 20-22)

It can be difficult to know what things to pay attention to and which to ignore and move on. No one knows you better than Jesus Christ, so leave it up to Him.

I give it all to God and He reassures me that I am His and shows me from His Word what I need to work on, and what I need to change.

Comments

Popular Post

See Him all around!

My God is bigger than any problem I face!