See Him all around!

Garden a Little

God is so magnificent  and almighty! I’m always in awe of His glory!

I grew up in a family that was very close to self-sufficiency. We grew what we ate and in that I was taught of clean and delicious eating, while maintaining the health and joy in life! I love plants and especially plants that bear fruit or harvest that is able to be consumed by me and  give me health and strength. God created it that way and I love it! In watching plants grow you see so much of His character in the whole growing process.

Start small
Garden a little is the name of my dream garden. I’m sharing this because gardening can be so easy and yet so helpful and therapeutic, and able to connect us closer to our Creator.

Comments

Popular Post

My God is bigger than any problem I face!